4.6.18 Litter Information
- April 6th- The puppies are here!
- April 9th - Dew Claws were removed & the puppies were health checked by Dr. Meredith Newton at The Animal Clinic (Fayette, Alabama)
- April 17th- The puppies had their first outdoor experience for photos
- April 18th - Puppies have started to open their eyes
- April 20th- Puppies were wormed with Liquid Nemex 2 (2 weeks old)
- April 24th - The puppies have started walking (and climbing out of their whelping box) =]
- April 26th- We introduced the puppies to Iams ProActive Health Smart Puppy -Large Breed Formula.
- April 27th - The puppies were wormed with Liquid Nemex 2 (3 weeks old)
- May 4th- The puppies were wormed with Liquid Nemex 2 (4 weeks old)
- May 11th - The puppies are 5 weeks old today. They are eating 3.5 cups of Iams Proactive Large Breed Puppy
- May 15th- AKC registration papers for Grady & Gabby's litter (No. SS052034) were ordered
- May 16-19 4 day series of Safeguard wormer
- May 19th - Introduction to Water Play
- May 28th- 1st vaccination administered (Vanguard 5)
- May 28th-31st 4 day series of Safeguard Wormer
- May 31st - Puppies were bathed & microchipped
- June 1- Paperwork is completed & we're ready for Adoption Day!
Information to know:
- Gabby (mother) is eating Earthborn Holistic Primitive Natural Dry Dog Food (5 star rating according to Dog Food Advisor dot com)
- The puppies are currently eating Iams Proactive Health Large Breed Puppy Food
- Vanguard Plus 5 is the brand of vaccination we will use
- The puppies are scheduled to be released on Saturday, June 2nd.
- Puppies will need their 2nd vaccination on 6.18.18